- The Bakery Essentials Certificate programme has been developed for those who have a passion for the baking arts. Using only the finest ingredients, students will master the art of sponges, cookies, filled and layered cakes, mousse cups, pies, tarts, cheesecakes and breads.
- Two full days of lots of hands-on experience that will solve all the problems that you have ever encountered whilst baking.
- Solid course content to please the serious baker, teaching the science of baking through both theoretical and practical applications.
- Totally hands-on, most recipes are individually hand made by each student individually.
- Tonnes of tips, quick substitutions, latest ingredients and tools knowledge is discussed.
- Is previous experience needed for this course?
No! The Bakery Essential is a great course for complete newbies as well as a comprehensive learning for someone who has been baking but now looking to upgrade their skills. We will begin class from scratch, yet it will cover essential foundational information that a seasoned self taught baker may have missed out on.
- Do I need to carry any ingredients or tools?
Nope. We provide everything you will need. All we ask you carry is a pen, an apron and a roll of paper towel/small hand towel.
- Will I carry back the items I prepare in class
Yes! Be prepared to wow your family and friends with scrumptious goodies when you return home each day!
- Is this a certified course?
Upon completion (and full attendance) all students will receive a Certificate.