- In our kids' classes, budding chefs 6 to 12 years old learn fundamental kitchen skills, focusing on measuring, mixing, working cleanly and safely in the kitchen, and exploring new foods, while following recipes geared for their age group.
- Take advantage of the holidays and get your little chef to bake and have fun in a culinary environment.
- Your kids will become confident in the kitchen, make new friends and of course, learn important kitchen skills during our classes and camps.
Children will learn:
- The basics of Baking
- Measuring Skills
- Usage of tools
- Culinary Team Development
- Palate Development
- Baking and Shaping Cookies
- Decorating Cookies
- Baking Cupcakes
- Decorating Cupcakes using fondant and buttercream
- Molded Chocolates
- Shaping and Finishing Cake Pops
- Is previous experience needed for this course?
- Do the children need to carry any ingredients or tools?
Nope. We provide everything you will need. All we ask your child carry is a pen and an apron (and have them wear something that you don't mind getting chocolate on!)
- Will the children carry back the items they prepare in class?
It depends if they have any leftovers after stuffing themselves!